Sidekick Smartie: Adventures of a Sidekick 3 Teen

I just received a Sidekick 3 and now I am blogging from the device. Check out my thoughts, ideas, and ramblings and let me know what you would like to see me talk about.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Dead boat

Sorry I haven't posted in while I was stuck on a boat for over 2 hours.
See this is what happend........ My dad had been working on the boat for
a while because it was broken. Once it was fixed we went to the lake
with my sisters and one of their friends we got out there and my sis
and her friend got on the lay down type of intertube and we took them on
a ride. When they wanted to stop I got on next with my other sisters
friend ,and she was young like 6, so we started off and she didn't want
to go for very long, when she wanted to get off we stopped but before I
was going to do a crazy cool ride they all had to go to the bathroom. So
my dad had to turn off the engine so they could hop in the water. But
when we where ready to start of again the boat wouldn't start. So we had
to push the boat and turn it and stuff for about 2 hours! We eventually
got someone to tow us but they had such a small engine it took another
hour to get back to the dock. In the end we figured out that the
throttle was broken. So my dad ordered a new one and we are getting it
tomarrow. That's all for now from sidekick smartie.
-Sent from my Sidekick 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home