Sidekick Smartie: Adventures of a Sidekick 3 Teen

I just received a Sidekick 3 and now I am blogging from the device. Check out my thoughts, ideas, and ramblings and let me know what you would like to see me talk about.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I love reading!

I love reading! Everyone says I read too much even kids at school. Some of the books I really like include the entire Harry Potter series, which is my absolute favorite. I also highly recommend absolute Chaos, its about a girl who is assigned a summer journal and a summer reading list. She writes about her chaotic summer which turns out to be a really fun summer. I am also a big fan of Ella Enchanted the movie is a lot different than the book.The book has a lot more detail and has a lot more to the story. Mainly its about Ella who is bestowed a curse of obedience and has to go on a long journey that has many side stores and she ends up falling in love with a prince. Like I said I love to read!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home