Sidekick Smartie: Adventures of a Sidekick 3 Teen

I just received a Sidekick 3 and now I am blogging from the device. Check out my thoughts, ideas, and ramblings and let me know what you would like to see me talk about.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Nintendogs

I have a Nintendo DS and I love it! But my favorite game is Nintendogs! Why? I have so much fun with Nintendogs because its like having your own dog. First you get to pick a dog out of a limited variety, then you have to teach it its name by pressing a button and speaking its name into the mini mic. ,that is located under the bottom screen. You then have to teach it to sit. Once that is completed, you can than live your life with your Nintendog. You can either feed it, give it a bath, go shopping, go on a walk, compete in a contest, or anything you like. With Nintendogs you have to continually take care of it day after day. You can also have up to 6 dogs just as long as you have enough money. I think this game teaches responsibility. I have two Nintendogs both are chihuahuas. I take care of them and everything! I highly recommend this game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home