Sidekick Smartie: Adventures of a Sidekick 3 Teen

I just received a Sidekick 3 and now I am blogging from the device. Check out my thoughts, ideas, and ramblings and let me know what you would like to see me talk about.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Soccer

I am a big soccer fan. I play on a team called the attitudes. I have
practices all the time. Like yesterday was our first practice. Our coach
made us run like crazy. I play defense on the left or right. My coach
sometimes puts me in the middle, but I don't like it there that much. We
have a bad practice field, but we make it look good. I was thinking
about being a ref. for my little sisters legue. It pays good money about
20 dollers a game. They have training too. Well that's all for now from
sidekick smartie.
-Sent from my Sidekick 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home